Admissions Appeals 2019 - Further information
If you would like your child to attend our school, please see full details of our admission arrangements below.
Consultation on Admission Policy for September 2020
The Schools Admission Code requires schools to consult with all their stakeholders when making changes to the admissions policy. The governors propose to combine category 1: Catholic looked after and previously looked after children with category 4: Other looked after and previously looked after children as one single category from September 2020. The over subscription criteria would be:
OVER SUBSCRIPTION CRITERIA
Where there are more applications for places than the number of places available, places will be offered according to the following order of priority.
First priority in each category will be given to children who will have an older sibling attending the school in September 2020.
1. Looked after and previously looked after children (see note 2)
2. Catholic children who are resident in the parish served by the school (see page 1)(see note 3)
3. Other Catholic children
4. Catechumens and members of an Eastern Christian Church (see notes 4&5)
5. Children of other Christian denominations whose membership is evidenced by a minister or faith leader (see note 6)
6. Children of other faiths (see note 7)
7. Any other children
Our consultation period will be open from 5/11/2018 until 26/01/2019. If you would like to respond to the consultation, please do so in writing or by email to email@example.com.